Actor Ezra Miller, who is set to star in The Flash, has apologized to everyone who was “worried and upset” by her past behavior. Ezra was recently charged with robbery in Stamford, Vermont. Ezra’s statement came just days after reports claiming that Warner Bros. has found three options for him to handle the situation.
Vermont police received a call of a robbery from his Stamford apartment on May 1, according to ANI. They discover that several bottles of alcohol have been stolen from the home while the homeowner was away. After collecting statements and reviewing surveillance footage, the police found a likely reason to charge Ezra with breaking into an empty apartment. On August 7, Ezra was found by police and a subpoena was issued to appear in Vermont Superior Court for her arraignment on September 26.
In a statement to Variety, Ezra said, “Having recently experienced a period of intense crisis, I understand that I suffer from complex mental health issues and have begun ongoing treatment. I would like to apologize to anyone who has been disturbed or upset by my past actions. I am committed to doing the work necessary to get my life back to a healthy, safe and productive phase. ”
Warner Her Brothers’ first option was to seek counseling from Ezra and “at some point conduct an interview describing her erratic behavior over the past few years.” The second option was that if Ezra refused her professional help, the studio would not involve her in promoting her film. A third option is to scrap the film to avoid bad publicity.The development takes place in the matter of Ezra’s law. Ezra has been at the center of several scandals this year, including two arrests she made in Hawaii this spring. Ezra has faced multiple allegations of abuse from various women around the world, including strangling a woman in a bar in Iceland and sexually abusing another woman in her home in Berlin. . The parents of the 18-year-old activist have also accused her of grooming her daughter. Ezra will appear in the DC movie The Flash, a reprise of his Justice League role scheduled for 2023. Through their arrest and controversy, will The Flash’s solo film be canceled or next year? The question remains whether it will hit theaters, though according to Variety, Warner Bros. Discovery CEO David Zaslav said last week, “I’ve seen The Flash, Black Adam and Shazam 2. we are very excited about them. ”