Childhood is more than just a stage in life. During this time, we learn new things. Let’s look at famous people’s childhoods. Pictures of celebrities ranging from Priyanka Chopra to Arvind Kejrval will astound you.
When we are kids, we never know what we will be once we grow up. There’s an innocence to it, and that holds for every person alive today.
Everyone had a different upbringing, but an upbringing nonetheless. Some grew up to live their dreams, while others grew up to inspire millions. But at some point, they were all kids.
- Priyanka Chopra (Desi Girl) has won accolades internationally and is acknowledged for her acting prowess. Most importantly, she is an icon for youth across the world, especially girls. For young Indian women, the actress symbolizes power and strength.
- Kylie Jenner, 21, is reportedly now worth $1 billion. That makes her the youngest billionaire in history, and the youngest self-made billionaire ever, according to Forbes, which included Jenner on its list of the world’s billionaires.
- Sana Saeed: The young Anjali from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai shared ‘Mujhe singing aur dancing ka bahut shauk hai’ and it stayed with her even after so many years.
- Darsheel Safary: Many kids and adults related to Ishaan Awasthi’s story in Aamir Khan’s blockbuster hit Taare Zameen Par. The film is touted as one of the best of the actors and the star of the film was no doubt but Darsheel.
- Check out King Khan’s hairstyle in this one. Shahrukh Khan as a baby.
- Bhai shows off his body even as a baby. Salman Khan, posing for a photo.
- The man who set out to fight corruption clicked as a young boy. Arvind Kejriwal during his school years
- Just like him, she set out on her path to success when she grew up. Deepika Padukone with her father & badminton legend, Prakash Padukone.
- The calm expression remained a constant even when he grew up. MS Dhoni as a young boy.
- Just like the chocolate in her hands, her cuteness stuck around. Katrina Kaif with her ever-so-beautiful smile, even as a baby.